1st day of preschool (The cape was totally her.)
Her first soccer season.
With her favorite cousin, "Bakeala" (Mikaela).
- Presley never ceases to amaze us with her questions and her creativity. Here is a conversation we recently had about God:
- Presley: Mommy, I don't think God lives in the church.
- Me: Why not?
- P: Because He is too tall and He would break the top off. Then the peoples would have to fix it.
- Me: Well, where do you think He lives?
- P: He lives in China
- She is starting to show interest in reading. We sound out words together when we read books each night. I have a feeling she will be a voracious reader just like her mommy.
- She LIVES to dress up. Question of the day, "Mommy, can we find a costume?"
- Her favorite games to play at home are doctor visit, space trip to Mars, and races of all kinds.
- Pres started preschool this year. She loves going twice a week to learn and play with friends. Her favorite thing is staying for lunch bunch on Mondays.
- She has started initiating and saying her own prayers. Sometimes they are so touching and sometimes they are hilarious. She always says, "Dear God, I hope to love you..." Isn't that profound? But we've also been known to pray for shapes and Disney princesses.
- Presley started soccer. I'm not sure it's her "thing" at this point, but she is having fun and that's all that matters. Next she wants to try dance.
- She is a wonderful big sister. She always gives Elin toys or sings to her when she is upset. She loves to "go get" Elin when she wakes up in the morning or from a nap.
- Presley has an attitude that well surpasses her years. She has been known to say, "Leave me alone", "Go away", and "I'm busy right now, Daddy". She is also pretty bossy. I have no idea where she inherited these things. We are in for it when she actually reaches puberty!
No comments:
Post a Comment