Friday, October 18, 2013

9 Months and Growing

It's amazing how much my baby has grown in 9 1/2 months!  These pictures squeeze my heart. 
 
2 days old
 
9 months old
 
A little about what is going on with Elin these days...
  • She started to crawl about 3 weeks ago and is all over the place!  Her little scoot is precious.
  • She is very vocal; loves to squeal, coo and "talk".  She says, "mama", "dada", and "hey".  I don't think she knows what mama and dada means, but she definitely says "hey" in context.  So cute.
  • Elin loves to eat.  There are very few things we've put in front of her that she won't take. I'd say her favorites are cheese and ground turkey.
  • When you wave, she waves back.  It's this straight armed up and down thing that is really funny.
  • When Elin gets excited she starts flailing her arms around and shaking her legs.  She especially does this when Presley is around and is doing something entertaining.
  • Speaking of Presley, Elin loves her sister so much - even though Pres isn't super into sharing and the fact that Elin can crawl all over her now.
  • When I think of Elin, I think of the word "joy".  She brings so much joy to our family and our daily life!
 
 
 
 


No comments: