Sunday, September 29, 2013

A Fresh Start

Once it gets past a month since I've posted on the blog I feel like I want to give up and delete the whole thing.  Why bother?  However, my mom reminded me that she does like seeing videos of the girls and such.  And I think I do have a relative or two out there that doesn't have Facebook and chooses to check in this way.  Thus, I will continue.  Sometimes six times a month and sometimes once in awhile.  Rhythms indicative of the life I lead right now.
 
To get warmed up, I will post two videos that my mom requested. One is of Elin's recent achievements of crawling, waving, and squealing at the top of her lungs.  The other is of Presley "playing soccer".  Three year olds playing soccer is hilarious, but Presley takes it to a new level.  She isn't super motivated to touch the ball, so she spends her time twirling around the field, flailing her arms, and chasing the pack of kids of who do actually want to kick something.
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

Janet said...

Hi Emily - I love these videos. So cute! I'm one of those relatives with no Facebook so please keep posting whenever you can. Love, Aunt Janet