We had another beautiful 70 degree day for Easter this year! I was so thankful to wear sandals and enjoy time outside. We started the day worshipping at church together as a family. I was able to be a part of the service at church this year. It was a lot of fun to be able to put my acting skills to the test, and I hope that God was able to use what we did.
After church we headed to the farm for the rest of the day. Blake's parents always put together a pretty amazing scavenger hunt for the kids. This was the first year that Presley really understood what was happening. She had a blast finding her Easter "treasure". She also figured out how to climb up on to the trampoline by herself. Twice we couldn't find her and we finally located her jumping on the trampoline WHILE stuffing her face with Easter candy. I can't even begin to list the safety hazards present in that situation. Parents of the year!
Somehow we didn't get a picture of our family on our camera. I've got to get better about that! However, I did catch a few moments from the day...
I can't believe how big they are getting! They have so much fun together.
No comments:
Post a Comment