What is Elin up to these days?
-She smiles a lot.
-Elin is such a laid-back baby. She tends to just go with the flow, and I'm seeing there are already things I can learn from her.
-She is a rock star sleeper. She goes to sleep about 7pm every night and only gets up once to eat around 3 or 4 am before sleeping until 7 or 8am. Some nights she doesn't wake up to eat at all! (I realize this could change any day, so don't worry, I'm appreciating it.)
-She has started cooing and it's really cute. Sometimes it sounds like there is an owl in her room and really she has just woken up from her nap.
-She is reaching for things and hitting/grabbing them.
-Unfortunately, just like Presley did at her age, she has a stubborn cough that won't go away. As a result, we had to take her for a chest xray and we are having to do breathing treatments, etc. I'm hoping we can get to the bottom of the issue and move on!
I can't wait to celebrate our first Easter as a family of 4!
No comments:
Post a Comment