Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Presley's Big Girl Room

I've been meaning to post pictures of how Presley's big girl room turned out.  We converted our guest bedroom to one just for her so that Elin could have the nursery.  Blake surprised me by painting the furniture and the walls while I was out of town for a few days in November.  He is such a rockstar!
 
If you ask anyone who has been to our house in the last four months or so, they will tell you that Presley LOVES her room.  The first thing she says to anyone that comes to our house is, "Let me show you my room!" ...Even if that person has already seen it several times.  Her poor grandparents have faked excitement over every detail after seeing it for the 35th time.  Without further ado, Presley's room:
 
(Disclaimer: Let's be real.  I spent a good 20-30 minutes straightening up her room before I took these pictures.  It does not look like this on a daily basis. C'mon a 2 year old lives there.)
 
 


 
This "P" was in her nursery, so we had to bring it over to her new room.

 
She loves this chair that she got from her Great Granny and Grandma for Christmas.
 
 
 
I had to take a photo of my cute assistant.  :)
 
 
 
 



No comments: