Friday, November 23, 2012

Thankful & 34 Weeks Pregnant

I took my camera to the Thanksgiving Day festivities yesterday with every intention of actually taking pictures.  I meant to document Presley playing with her cousins, and all of Blake's extended family getting together at the farm.  Well, yeah.  That didn't happen.  I got a few shots of our family and that was it!  But we did have a great day.  Blake's mom sure knows how to host a holiday!  Everything was beautifully decorated and there were even little turkeys make out of Reese's Peanut Butter cups at every place setting. Also, Presley helped make the napkin holders a few days ago when she was up visiting.  She was particularly proud of those.  I'm just sorry I don't have pictures to share.

Food was great.  Family was together.  Presley actually took a 2 hour nap!  All together a truly blessed day.

 
And a quick pregnancy update... 
 
How far along: 34 weeks

Size of baby: About 4lbs and 16 inches long? 

Total weight gain: Enough.  Like 25 lbs.

Maternity clothes: I don't really remember my regular clothes anymore, so it's all good.  I just wish I had a decent pair of comfortable PJ pants.  Mine are too small and Blake's are too big.

Gender: Presley is excited to have a baby sister. We have yet to figure out a name...

Movements: She still moves a lot!  Occasionally she will poke a body part out and I have to push it back in.  It's such a strange thing and I don't really remember that with Presley.

Sleep: Depends on the night... Just trying to enjoy it before having a newborn!

What I miss: Exercise!  I miss the feeling that comes after a really good run or workout.  I know I could workout now, but it's really a challenge when you have a mini-person squishing your lungs and bladder... I'm lucky to get a good walk!

Cravings: Sweets a lot.  Mostly I'm kinda tired of eating because I'm hungry all the time.

Symptoms: Heartburn, fatigue, and general large-ness. (Yeah, still this..)

Best moment of the week:  Blake and I had an overnight date using a voucher we got at a MOPS silent auction.  We had a really nice date and we finally got to eat brunch at Snooze.  Now that's a good breakfast!  And, of course, Thanksgiving was a highlight of this week too.

No comments: