I'm pretty late on this post considering we went to the museum a few weeks ago. However, I figured I would share a few pictures from our first visit to the Children's Museum in Denver. It was a snowy, cold day on Blake's birthday, so we decided we needed something to do to get out of the house. Unfortunately, it was a Saturday, so half of Denver had the same thought. It was packed! Presley had a good time, though. And as you will see below, Blake did too.
They had a tree slide that Presley loved.
She climbed up, up,up
And then went down!
Funny story about this "nest". After this picture, Presley had climbed out and wanted to climb back in. There was a little boy already in there. He kept trying to block her and keep her from coming in. Of course, there did not seem to be any parent around for this kid. Here was our dialouge:
(Kid tries to shove Presley out of the nest.)
Kid: No! Get out!
Blake: You have to share the toys here.
Kid: NO!
Me: We have to share the play area, ok?
Kid: NO! I'm going to tell my dad.
Random Lady Witness: Kid, your dad would say the same thing. Move over.
Ha, ha! I love that lady.
They had a little vet clinic, which was really cute. Presley liked this little poodle.
She also thought I needed some medicine.
We had a fun day, and Blake was a champ to put Presley first on his day. Maybe we'll go play golf or to a baseball game on Presley's birthday to even it out. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment