Monday, June 27, 2011

Presley's Dictionary

di di = doggie
ti da = thank you
what does a sheep say?  bababa
what does a monkey say?  ah - ah - ah
what does a duck say? qak, qak, qak
what does a fish say?  **pops lips together like a fish**
da da = daddy
ma ma = I'll let ya guess this one.
ticka, ticka = tickle, tickle!
ah-ah-ah-OH = Uh Oh (not to be confused with the monkey)
squealing = "I love this!"
screaming/flailing = "Leave me alone", "I don't want to!"  (This is for most kids, right?)

She says other words, but they aren't very consistent... like duck and Mac.

She knows how to say "please" in baby sign language and she uses it frequently when she is hungry and wants more of whatever she's eating. 

It's fun to be able to have her communicate with us in some ways.  She certainly has her opinions, that's for sure!

No comments: