Sunday, June 26, 2011

First Birthday Fun

Presley turned 1 on Monday, June 20th.  We delayed the festivities until this weekend so that my mom could fly out and be part of the fun.  I think Presley was a little overwhelmed with all of the people and new things, but overall it went great!  She hated the pool, but the other kids loved it and had a great time.  Here are some pictures!
The morning of the party... at their favorite spot.

Trying on G-ma's glasses.

Birthday cake and smash cake.  Ah-mazing!!

Um, I'm not so sure about all of this.

Playing with her present from mommy and daddy.

Crazy inflatable pool.

Opening presents.  Presley loved this stuffed dog.

Her very own chair.

She was very serious about this cake.

...and willing to share.

Hanging out with G-ma the next day.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Yay for turning 1! She is so darn cute, I love it. :)