A couple of weeks ago I was driving to work on a standard Tuesday morning. I turned to a radio station just in time to hear them say, "call now and caller nine wins tickets to U2!" I call into radio contests all of the time only to get a repeated busy signal. I was expecting the same this time, so I was hardly paying attention. When the DJ picked up and said, "Hi, you're our winner!" I actually looked at the phone to see if I had dialed the right number! I was so excited to win tickets. I may or may not have done a small jig in my office parking lot.
I have always wanted to go to a U2 concert, so this was definitely a bucket list night for me. We had a great time! I had never been to a concert with so many people. It was quite an experience singing our favorite U2 songs with Bono himself... and oh, about 65,000 other fans. Here are some pictures from that night. I don't have many of U2 because my dinky little camera didn't take pictures very well once it was dark.
The Fray opened.
Bono - in the flesh!
Our free tickets :)
Ok, so they weren't up front, but did I mention they were free??
No comments:
Post a Comment