Saturday, April 30, 2011

Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt

We had a fabulous first Easter with Presley.  The weather was pretty chilly and less than ideal, but I won't get into that because it is a sore spot for this SC girl.  This was the first holiday that Presley was old enough to actually notice anything was going on.  She had fun playing with her cousins and seeing family.   Blake's parents put on an elaborate Easter egg scavenger hunt for all the grandkids that ended in their Easter "baskets".  Presley's was an adorable kid-sized John Deere wheelbarrow with goodies inside.  Enjoy pictures below!

I hope everyone enjoyed their Easter and took some time to celebrate our Risen Savior.






1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG P is getting so big! I love all these pictures :)
BTW, check out my last post on my blog cause I paid forward an award for you :)