Monday, January 31, 2011

Surprise! Blake is 30

OK, so he is not 30 quite yet.  However, Saturday night we had a party for him, his twin brother - Ryan, and Ryan's wife, Brianne.  They are all turning 30 over the next few weeks, so it was the perfect opportunity to give them something unexpected.  And it worked!  I was a nervous wreck the entire month of January trying to keep the secret from Blake.  It almost slipped several times, but I managed to make it without ruining the party.  You should have seen the look on their faces when we walked into the bar to a room full of family and friends yelling "Surprise!".  It was perfect.  I couldn't have done it without the help of Blake's mom, Blake's brother Luke, Brianne's mom, and our friend Courtney.  Here are some pictures from one REALLY fun night.  Thanks to all who came!







And Presley started crawling this weekend!  So I had to add this picture.

No comments: