Presley and I traveled to SC for 10 days earlier this month. Besides a huge diaper blowout on the flight home, she did great! I was a nervous wreck, because I didn't want to be "that girl with the screaming baby" on the airplane. Fortunately, Presley loves the Baby Bjorn and she slept a lot.
South Carolina was a great time of seeing friends and family. Blake was able to join us for 5 days and we had a lot of fun! Here are some of the things we did...
*Girls Weekend 2010 ~ Spent time with my best girl friends from high school. They threw us surprise baby shower! I was so thankful for their love and generosity. It was fun for Presley to meet them, and for me to see how much their kids have grown since I was home last.
*We got together with family at the lake. It was a fun Sunday of eating Beaufort stew, boating, swimming, and tubing. My aunts/cousin were gracious enough to watch Presley so that Blake and I could get out and play on the water.
*Blake, Tyler, Presley, and I ventured up to Tryon for the day to visit my dad. My grandfather from New York flew down just to meet his new great-granddaughter!
*Blake and I got out for a night of sushi and frozen yogurt with my brother and his girlfriend.
*Presley was inaugurated as a true southern girl by having a "Sip n' See" thrown for her one night. A lot of ladies that supported me throughout my life gathered to love on her and shower her with gifts.
I wish I had more pictures of our trip to share, but we were terrible about remembering the camera. I will leave this post with one last shot of Presley with her dad. Blake makes her smile more than anyone else!
1 comment:
That was so sweet of your friends to throw you a surprise shower. :) Glad you had a great time, and that your only mishap was a messy diaper! :)
Post a Comment