Where did the month of April go? I just realized that I haven't written on our blog in awhile and it's due for an update. Blake finished up his job at Great Lakes early in the month. Then he had a few weeks off to work on things around the house. He did an amazing job painting and organizing the nursery. We are so close to be done, so we should be able to post pictures within a week or two. Today he started back at Frontier. He is currently in ground school and in only a few weeks he will be flying the friendly skies again.
We celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary on April 22nd with a delicious dinner at a nice Italian place in downtown Denver. If you need somewhere to celebrate, I highly recommend
Panzano. Even though I was fighting the joys of heartburn that tend to accompany pregnancy at this stage, we had a great meal and a good time.
Here is my 31 week pregnancy picture from last week. Only 8 more weeks (or less!) until we get to meet our little girl.
1 comment:
Hope Blake had a great first day!
Post a Comment