Saturday, April 3, 2010

3D/4D Ultrasound

I consider it the equivalent of a sneak preview.  We went to have a 3D ultrasound session this morning and we were thrilled to get a first glimpse at the little one!  I think she has the "Clas" nose and she seems to have inherited my stubborn personality as well. (She spent half of the time with her face hidden in the placenta.)  I'm hoping she inherits her dad's punctuality, but I guess we won't find out until June.  :)
She cooperated towards the end and we got some cute shots.  Only 11 weeks until we get to meet her in person!!

First smile?

2 comments:

Stef said...

Awww! I'm so glad you decided to do this. She looks so sweet! So now I can ask you, do you think it was worth it? I'm sure you do, as did I. Isn't it crazy to know that she will be here in just a few months?! I'm so excited for you, and can tell that she is going to be a beauty just like her mommy!

Emily said...

Hey Stef - I did think it was worth it! The only thing is that it made me super anxious to meet her soon. I will have to work on my patience. :)
Thanks for your kinda words.