Wednesday, December 30, 2009

As Requested...

Here are some pictures of our new tile floor.  (i.e. Blake's blood, sweat, and tears)  Please disregard the fact that our baseboards are not back up yet.  Blake hasn't been home and I'm way too tired for that type of thing.

Anyways, it's hard to see how much better our new floor is than our old one since I didn't take before pictures.  Shame on me!  However, the old floors were stark white tile that was cracking and breaking everywhere.  The new tile is darker and very sturdy.  It looks SO much better.


5 comments:

Nicole said...

ooooo it's very nice! i love it!

Erin said...

good job, blake! it looks GREAT!!! can you come do ours next?

Amber Williams said...

I'm impressed!

Janine said...

Looks soooo good!

Wayne Pyle said...

I take it back Blake, I haven't seen the new floor yet. Looks good though!