Halloween is on the brain since it is now officially October. Blake is going to be gone this year so we won't be dressing up together. However, he humored me last year by dressing up as one of my favorite movie couples. We were Bleaker and Juno. And we won "Best Couples Costume" at the party we attended. He had a pack of tic tacs and everything. It was quite humorous because several people at the party thought I was actually pregnant. I had quite a few of them give me the side-eye as I enjoyed a few cocktails. If I noticed the funny looks I would lift up my shirt and flash them the soccer ball tied to my stomach with ace bandages. That always got a good laugh!
Also, Blake decided that Mac needed to have a costume last year. So, he went out and bought white spray and turned our poor dog into a skunk. (Apparently this idea came from some sketchy boy comedy called "Strange Brew".) Mac did look quite funny, but you can tell from his expression that he wasn't amused.
Here are some pics for flashback fun...
No comments:
Post a Comment