Tonight Blake is gone and I find myself looking at blogs for people that I know from high school... college.. etc. Not only are most of them super cute, but they have pictures, videos, music, and consistent posts. Ah - to be someone with the ability to be entertaining on their blog several times a week. I need to start actually posting funny stories instead of saying... "oh, i should blog about that"... and letting it go. I have been frustrated because Blake's laptop has gone kaput and that is the only way we can upload pictures from our camera. What is a blog post without pictures? I also use the excuse that we are not exciting because we don't have any kids yet. But we ARE exciting! I mean - at this very moment I am in my PJs on the couch on a Friday night. And Blake is flying the friendly skies over New Mexico. It doesn't get any more crazy than that!! Ok, so today isn't the best example.
My resolutions for this evening:
I will blog about more everyday events.
I will remember when Mac does funny things, or when Blake makes me laugh by talking in a "fruity" voice to me on the phone while I am trying to decide on which tea to buy at King Soopers. (That happened yesterday.)
I will not envy other blogs. I'm pretty sure that's in the 10 commandments. :)
1 comment:
I do that too, and for a while I'm better, and then real life gets in the way again and I fall off the bandwagon.
I like peach tea in the summer, and peppermint in the winter. And leftovers in the spring and fall.
It was great seeing you the other day to catch up!!
Post a Comment