Thursday, December 27, 2012

Presley Meets Elin

The last week has been very eventul in the life of our family!  We celebrated Christmas and then the birth of Elin Grace, our second beautiful blessing of a daughter.  I have all kinds of stories and pictures to share from both of those events and those will be coming soon.

Right now, I have to share this video from this morning of Presley meeting her little sister, Elin.  I know I'm biased, but I think it's hilarious and so cute.  I think the girls will enjoy watching this one day.

Quick stats on Elin:  Born (yesterday!) Wednesday, December 26th at 8:21am.  She was 5lbs. 14oz and 19.25 inches long.  Her measurements were exactly the same as Presley's when she was born, down to the ounce and quarter inch.  I think that's amazing.  She also looks almost exactly just like Presley did as a newborn.

We are exhausted beyond words, but so in love with both of our little girls.  We can't wait to go home tomorrow and start our life as a family of four.  (Well, five if you count Mac. :))

Without further delay...

1 comment:

Janet said...

I am so happy for all of you. What a wonderful Christmas blessing. I guess Elin couldn't wait until next year to be with her family. You look amazing and Presley is adorable. Just one question - is Elin pronounced with a long e?? Love the name either way -- any significance?

I guess I don't have to wish you a Happy New Year -- yo already have that. Enjoy your girls. Love, Aunt Janet