Friday, December 21, 2012

38 Weeks Pregnant

How far along: 38 weeks

Size of baby: Let be honest, no one really knows at this point.  All I know is that she's big enough to cause me great discomfort with her kicks and jabs.  We'll know soon enough! 

Total weight gain: Plenty.

Maternity clothes: DONE. I want my own clothes back.  Pants are fine, but I only have a few shirts that still fit comfortably.

Gender:  GIRL ~ And we finally decided on a name!  Stay tuned to find out when she's born...

Movements:  Still active as all get out.  The other day she was jabbing me in the side all day long to the point where I couldn't even stand up straight.  How rude.  If this is any indication of how she will treat me later on then we are in for it.  :)

Sleep: Pretty terrible.  We might as well have a baby at this point, so I have someone to hang out with when I can't sleep.

What I miss:  I miss being able to put on socks without a struggle, sleeping on my back, and life without heartburn.

Cravings: I've taken up eating pickles, which makes me the ultimate pregnancy stereotype.  Otherwise, I just can't eat very much at once. I think my stomach is out of room.

Symptoms: Heartburn, fatigue, and feeling HUGE.

Best moment of the week:  Presley learning her baby sister's name.  She comments daily on how big my belly is getting and says "See you soon, little sister!"

No comments: