How far along: 27 weeks
Size of baby: About 2lbs and 14 inches long
Total weight gain: 15lbs-ish (I'm not exactly keeping close track. I just look at OB appts.)
Maternity clothes: Frustrating. Nothing is comfortable except pajamas. I need to buy a decent pair of jeans because I have a feeling wearing PJs for the next 3 months is not going to be socially acceptable.
Gender: Presley is excited to have a baby sister. We have yet to figure out a name...
Movements: She moves a lot now. I love it unless it's 3am and she's jumping on my bladder, which happens a lot.
Sleep: Not great as of late, but it's more about my mind working overtime than physical discomfort.
What I miss: Sleeping on my back/stomach, my skinny jeans, snuggling with Presley and it not feeling awkward
Cravings: Still sweets and that dang sushi roll that I we can only afford to go out and get once a month or so.
Symptoms: Heartburn, fatigue, and general large-ness. :)
Best moment of the week: My mom came this past week! Presley, Blake, and I were all sick at one point during her visit, so that wasn't ideal. But it was great to see her and Presley always enjoys time with Grandma.
No comments:
Post a Comment