How far along: 20 weeks
Size of baby: About 11 ounces and 7 inches long
Total weight gain: 7lbs.- ish
Maternity clothes: All maternity pants/shorts these days. Dresses are my friend!
Gender: It's a GIRL!!! I had convinced myself it was a boy, so I was really surprised. We're excited, though!
Movements: Lots of kicks these days! Blake was able to feel kicks for the first time at 18 weeks. Having Blake feel the baby is one of my favorite parts about pregnancy.
Sleep: Mostly sleeping great and trying to enjoy it while I can.
What I miss: I miss having energy and having a normal appetite.
Cravings: Sweets, "Sunshines" (eggs & toast), and the Surf & Turf roll from my favorite sushi restaurant
Symptoms: Right now just excessive hunger (but not in a good way) and fatigue. Add heartburn now, too.
Best moment of the week: Our ultrasound! It was such a joyful moment seeing our healthy, growing little girl.
Size of baby: About 11 ounces and 7 inches long
Total weight gain: 7lbs.- ish
Maternity clothes: All maternity pants/shorts these days. Dresses are my friend!
Gender: It's a GIRL!!! I had convinced myself it was a boy, so I was really surprised. We're excited, though!
Movements: Lots of kicks these days! Blake was able to feel kicks for the first time at 18 weeks. Having Blake feel the baby is one of my favorite parts about pregnancy.
Sleep: Mostly sleeping great and trying to enjoy it while I can.
What I miss: I miss having energy and having a normal appetite.
Cravings: Sweets, "Sunshines" (eggs & toast), and the Surf & Turf roll from my favorite sushi restaurant
Symptoms: Right now just excessive hunger (but not in a good way) and fatigue. Add heartburn now, too.
Best moment of the week: Our ultrasound! It was such a joyful moment seeing our healthy, growing little girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment