Wednesday, July 11, 2012
15 Weeks!
How far along: 15 weeks
Size of baby: About 4 inches long (about the size of an apple!)
Total weight gain: 2 or 3 lbs.
Maternity clothes: I've had to break out those suckers more quickly this time. I can still wear some of my regular shorts/pants, but I have to wear a belly band with them.
Gender: 5 more weeks until we find out!
Movements: I have felt a few flutters here and there, but I'm ready for some kicks.
Sleep: Now that I'm in 2nd trimester, I mostly sleep well. I don't wake up needing to eat at 3am anymore! I know that will return in roughly 3-4 months. :)
What I miss: I miss not feeling super tired all the time. I also miss being able to skip a snack without feeling horribly nauseous.
Cravings: Fruit and mostly anything sweet.
Symptoms: Right now just excessive hunger (but not in a good way) and fatigue.
Best moment of the week: Getting back to church after having a sick kid and being out of town for a few weeks. It was nice to worship and feel reconnected again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment