Oh, Easter. This is the first year since I moved to Denver almost 6 years ago that it has not been overcast/cold/snowy on Easter day. It was glorious! I'm not sure what it was about this year. Maybe it was the warm weather or the fact that I simply had more time to enjoy the season, but I felt especially joyful and thankful for Jesus this year. I feel my need for His grace every day. And I see the evidence of His grace in my family, my surroundings, and the people God has put in our lives.
We had the most laid-back Easter in recent memory and, besides Blake and I feeling a bit under the weather, it was great! We went to church Saturday night. On Sunday morning we woke up, made brunch, played outside with Presley, and then all took long naps. Perfect.
We have some fun pictures, but for now I will just share this video of Presley hunting for eggs. She cracks me up. (Notice the beyond precious dress that my mom brought for her to wear AND the amazing sunny weather.)
No comments:
Post a Comment