Today is my wonderful husband's 31st birthday, so I thought I'd share 31 things I love about him. Here it goes!
1. He was brave enough to send an email to a perfect stranger 6 years ago because "she sounded like she was worth taking a chance on". I'm so glad he did!
2. Speaking of brave, the first weekend we met in person he attended a dinner that included my entire extended family. Of course, he charmed them all.
3. He is a great father.
4. He always lets me have the last piece of _________ (fill in the blank of any dessert).
5. He patiently listens to me even when I start on an anxious rant about life 4 seconds before he was about to fall asleep.
6. He prays for our family.
7. He is a pretty funny guy and we laugh a lot in our house.
8. I am never worried about introducing Blake to new people. He is considerate, charismatic, friendly, and a good listener. I am proud to show off my husband!
9. He gets up with Presley a few mornings a week so that I can sleep in.
10. He picks up our bedroom because he knows I feel better when there isn't clutter all over the place.
11. Blake makes Presley laugh more than anyone else.
12. He is patient when I get demanding about our to-do list. (Well, most of the time.) :)
13. He likes to cook!
14. The first time he met my dad, he was taken on a hike in 104 degree heat in the middle of the humid, southern summer. He passed the "test" with a smile on his face. Ha!
15. He wants us to live in a way that glorifies God.
16. Sometimes you just need to have some brownies. He agrees.
17. He has become a Carolina Gamecock football fan and proudly wears his gear on big game days.
18. He brings me celebrity gossip magazines that are left on flights.
19. He taught me how to snowboard right after we got engaged and still went through with marrying me!
20. Blake has worked hard to succeed in a career he loves. How many people can say they love what they do?
21. He is perpetually punctual. I need that in my life!
22. He makes amazing guacamole.
23. He is very supportive of me and my growing Thirty-One business.
24. Blake is a kid at heart. His youthful spirit keeps our relationship fun and Presley enjoys it too. :)
25. He learned to do Presley's hair so that she doesn't have to look a mess when I'm not around.
26. His laid-back attitude balances out my tendancy towards being uptight.
27. He once brought home a bottle of champagne "just because"...
28. He is a really good soccer goalie.
29. He volunteers to walk the dog when the weather is bad or he can tell I don't feel like going out.
30. He makes me feel loved and appreciated.
31. Blake is an all around good person and I'm thankful to have him as my husband!
No comments:
Post a Comment