What have we been up to?
We dressed up our puppy.
And drove him around the house.
We've read lots of books.
And caught up with old friends.
We've strolled through a winter wonderland.
And investigated new things.
And when all that was over, we rested. :)
Ok, so those were actually the activities of just one little person, but Blake and I did tag along. As a family we have been enjoying our new membership to the local rec center. They have an amazing water park. Who says you can't enjoy water slides in January? Blake and I also had the chance to have a quick 24 hour getaway to Santa Ana, CA when I went on one of his trips with him. We joked that being the pilot's wife on a flight is like being the first lady, so it was fun!
We have a fun February coming up, so I'm going to try to be better about posting...
No comments:
Post a Comment