Saturday, November 20, 2010

5 Months Old

Today we went to a baby shower for a friend here in Denver.  I'm so excited for them as they are expecting a little boy in just a few weeks!  However, I couldn't help but think how thankful I am to be out of the challenging newborn stage.  As little sleep as we are getting these days, it is still much more than the measley few hours here and there that you manage to snatch in those first few weeks.  Also, there is so much uncertainty in the beginning and the FEEDINGS... so many feedings! All of that to say, we are very happy to have a lovely, smiling 5 month old.  She is growing more precious by the day. 





100% Daddy's Girl
 

2 comments:

Erin said...

love those hairbows ;)

she's SOOOOO cute!

Stef said...

I hear you on the not missing the newborn stage. Don't get me wrong, I loved my sweet squishy tiny baby, but I do not miss the sleepless night and the endless feedings. 5 months is a great age, and it just keeps getting better!!!