Sunday, May 16, 2010

Baby Shower!~

Friday night was my baby shower and we had a great time.  My sisters-in-law, Shannon & Brianne, did a wonderful job with everything.  I was especially enamored with the chocolate fountain. :)  Blake and I are so thankful for the people who came to support us and shower our baby girl with gifts.  My mom even made the trip from SC!  Here are some pics from the event...






As of today, I am 35 weeks pregnant.  Last week my OB told me that they will no longer stop labor if it begins.  I know that I still have a ways to go, but I am certainly feeling the effects of the end of pregnancy.  I find it difficult to breathe at times and the heartburn is horrible.  Blake is a saint for his patience with my complaining about all of my aches and discomforts.  I feel like there is NO more room in there and I can't imagine getting any bigger.  However, I know that there will be a lot of growing going on over the next weeks. 

No comments: