Monday, May 6, 2013

"Elin Girl" ~ 4 Months Old

 
 
14lbs 11oz
24.5 inches long
 
Presley calls her sister "Elin Girl".  Isn't that precious?
 
Doesn't Elin's hair crack you up?  After comparing picture with Presley when she was 4 months old, we have determined that Elin actually has MORE hair than she did.  I never thought that would be possible.  Our little girl seems to be doing great.  Her recent doctor appointment confirmed that she is healthy and growing.  Also, she has a massive head.  (Thank you, Stromquists, for those genes.) :)

Here's a little bit of what she's up to these days:
-Elin has discovered her hands and feet.  She will lie on the floor looking at her hands. It always makes us laugh.
-She loves to have "conversations".  She will babble and coo in response to questions all day long.
-She has learned to roll from her back to her tummy & vice versa.  She doesn't do it everyday, but she can!
-She just started showing interest in grabbing, holding, and shaking toys.  I love seeing her reactions to different things.
-Elin is still a great sleeper.  She either gets up once a night to eat or not at all!  She is still sleeping in her Rock n' Play bassinette, though.  I fear that the transition to the crib is going to throw a wrench in this whole sleeping thing.  That's why we keep putting it off!
-She is smiley and so funny.  I can't wait to keep watching her grow! 
 
 


Sisters
 
"Mommy, take a picture of me too!"
 
 
 
 

No comments: