Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Amber's Wedding Weekend

Blake and I went to South Carolina for four days to celebrate the marriage of my life-long friend, Amber.  It was a small miracle that Blake actually got the days off, so we left Presley at the farm with her grandparents and took off for the South.  We really missed her a lot, but it was nice to get a break, see family, and, of course, go to a fun wedding in Charleston! 














We got back on Monday (after some flight issues) and then I officially started my new life as a stay at home mom!  I know that I will have hard days, but this week has been awesome so far.  I didn't realize how much stress I was under until most of it was gone.  Days are so free now and life breathes easier without a ridiculous commute.  We are SO thankful that we are able to do this right now, and I hope that our family grows in our closeness to God so that we can glorify Him with our new freedom.  :)

No comments: