It means:
1) Taking the night shift. Period.
2) Patiently listening after I read the latest parenting book and offer up "quotes" I think could be "helpful".
3) Hanging out with Presley on Saturday morning so I can catch up on a little sleep.
4) Laughing with me when we find poop in random places or get soaked while giving the baby a bath.
5)Washing bottles, vacuuming floors, scrubbing toilets, or doing anything else that makes me feel better when I feel like our house (or life) is out of control.
6) Helping me make time to go to the gym and exercise because he knows it means a lot to me.
7) Praying for our marriage and our family, and striving to live everyday life in a way that glorifies God.
I'm trying to be a good partner in return. And we are learning together one day at a time. Here is a picture of Presley's super dad now. :)
PS - Pictures of Halloween to come!
1 comment:
LOVE this post! So glad that your partner is so helpful and understanding! HUGS!
Post a Comment