Saturday, September 25, 2010

Three Months Old

Presley is now 3 months old!  She is "talking" and smiling so much.  We love to go get her out of her crib when she is ready to get up in the morning, because she smiles and makes noises like, "Hey!  I know you... and I like you a lot." 

Presley is also rolling over from her stomach to her back.  She is very close to going from her back to her stomach too.  Lately, if we put on her on the playmat and come back a few minutes later, she is often a foot from where we laid her down!  She scoots and moves on her back.  It has been a wake-up call for us since we have been used to her not going anywhere.

I went back to work on September 16th.  My job has been pretty stressful, and it doesn't show any signs of letting up in the coming weeks.  Fortunately, Blake has been at home taking care of Presley and that has been a huge blessing!  He has done an amazing job.  On Friday I came home to a happy baby and freshly baked chocolate chip cookies.  He's got the Mr.Mom thing down!  Blake will go back to flying the friendly skies in October, and that will be our first taste of "real world" since Presley has been born.  I'm praying for peace of mind, wisdom, and the ability to take it one day at a time.

And, finally, some 3 month pictures!

Seriously, Mom, these stupid pictures again?



I love cuddling my burp cloths.  :)

1 comment:

Stef said...

Glad things are going ok with work, and think that it's amazing your hubby can bake! Happy 3 months sweet girl, you and your hair are precious! :)